Monday, October 27, 2014

Monday Musings

What a busy, but fun weekend! We got a lot of family Halloween festivities done.

On Friday, Tanner had no school, so we went out to the Mt. Pleasant Waterfront Park and Pier to meet my friend Suz and her kids to play. After the play park there, we all took a stroll down the pier. Suz was able to get my new favorite photo of the boys and me {thank you ,Suz!}


This of course is my fabulous friend, Suz...


On Friday night, Suz and I went out with a couple of other girlfriends to The Granary here in Mt. Pleasant. It was my first time and oh. my. God. it was sooooo good. We all split the charcuterie and cheese plates and my entree was grilled swordfish over some yummy veggies. I am definitely taking my husband there for date night; he'd definitely enjoy it. We then went to an English pub called My Father's Moustache and basically closed down the place just chatting away. It was nice to get out, but I was feeling it the next day - more so for lack of sleep, not the alcohol.

On Saturday, I took Tanner and Breckin to the Towne Centre for their Trick-or-Treat...most of the stores hand out candy to the kids and there was a jump castle. It was really nice weather for it, maybe even a little on the hot side! Is it really the end of October? 80s seems high!

I was able to take a run that evening and got to catch this beautiful sunset...


So serene...glad it is right near my house.

On Sunday, we went to church, out to lunch and even made a family trip to Walmart for some essentials. I went to the grocery store that afternoon {starting up the meal prepping again} and we had our little family pumpkin carving party that evening...the boys really enjoyed it.




And of course Farrah was hanging out with us the whole time...


She has even recently begun working on sitting up on her own!


I hope y'all had a great weekend...oh, and that thing I kept saying I was going to find the time to do? I finally did it...




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...