Friday, October 31, 2014

Friday Five & Happy Halloween

I'm late to the blogging game today. I had to run out this morning to find green face paint for my little Incredible Hulk since he doesn't want to wear the mask {it doesn't fit right}. Luckily, I found some at the Halloween store.

Anywho...it is actually Halloween. October is pretty much officially over. Now I feel like Christmas will be here tomorrow. Between Tanner's birthday next week, his campout birthday party the following week, my wedding anniversary, our trip to Myrtle Beach Thanksgiving week and all the Christmas festivities to come, I'm already feeling drained and I haven't even started! We'll be ringing in 2015 before you know it. Where does the time go?

Well, here are my 5 things...

{one}

I've been a good girl...I've been pretty much eating like this all week...and I can proudly say I've finally gotten down in the 150s {I was 145 pre-prego, and am nearly 5'8"}! I seriously was lingering back and forth between the same 1-2 lbs and it was driving me crazy. I tell you, it's true what they say, it is 80% diet! Cutting out wine for the week also made a huge difference {though I miss it with every ounce of my being}...I may have some tonight, it is Halloween after all.


{two}

Looking forward to the Color Rave Glow Run tomorrow night! I stocked up on glow bracelets and necklaces at the dollar store and will be wearing the rainbow arm and leg warmers from my Rainbow Brite costume. Our running team is called Taste the Rainbow, so it's perfect. My first 5K post 3rd baby! I'm excited, it's going to be fun and of course the after party will be great too.

http://thecolorrave.com/images/jf/modules/jf_nivoslider/CR_Slider-02.jpg

{three}

I got Farrah a door jumper and oh. my. God. she is too stinkin' cute in it.


Them thighs tho...hahahaha

{four}

Speaking of baby girl, I'm loving Gymboree's collection for the holidays! Right now you can get 40% off of everything! Here are my favorites for Farrah:

Velveteen Animal Print Dress
Velveteen Animal Print Dress
Giraffe Sparkle Long Sleeve Tee
Giraffe Sparkle Long Sleeve Tee
{five}

Everyone have a safe and happy Halloween! Here's some ecards I thought were good.

http://www.freegreatimages.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/halloween-ecards-2.jpg

http://theoldphotos.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/halloween-ecards-free-halloween-cards-funny-halloween-greeting-3.jpg 

http://cdn.someecards.com/someecards/filestorage/siri-iphone-apple-workplace-halloween-ecards-someecards.png







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...