Thursday, October 23, 2014

Thoughts For Thursday

Linking up with Home of Malones and East Coast Chic for Thoughts on Thursday again...hope y'all are having a wonderful week!

I hit the ground running {literally} this week with my workouts. I have added in running to my regimen to help speed this postpartum weightloss thing along. Monday was a good day...but it was chilly, so Breckin complained the whole time {even though I dressed him warmly}, but being cold season, I didn't want to keep them out, so I ended it pretty early.


But, I am on a mission, so when Jake came home that evening after work, I took a quick run to make up for it.


On Tuesday, I went again to Cardio Craze class {think circuit training similar to Insanity}...it is a hard class, but I am loving it. It's that kind of stuff that really makes the difference...it forces me to push myself.

I mentioned before that I am signed up for the Turkey Trot 8K in Myrtle Beach while we are there for Thanksgiving, and that was going to be my first race since having Farrah. However, my friend Anne asked me to join her for the Color Rave Glow Run they are having here in Charleston on November 1st. It's a 5K and it's an evening run. I have wanted to do one of these races, so I am stoked! Being signed up for races keeps me motivated to keep on running in my spare time. The plan for now is to run in the evenings when Jake comes home, until DST ends on November 1st and I can run in the early AM.

https://thecolorrave.webconnex.com/uploads/form_headers/60001d3e70eb3182bd5903ff3070d5be.jpg
{via}
I already told you about my neighborhood wine night's costume party this past weekend, but someone posted a group picture {this is actually not all of us that came that night!} and I had to share.


I was impressed, everyone had great costumes. I look forward to our wine night every month!

Also wanted to share this fun little picture of my littlest guy and me...he has such an awesome personality...he's only 4, but I swear I'm talking to my equal sometimes. He's trying hard not to smile in this picture, you can tell in his smirk.


I hope y'all enjoyed my outfit posts yesterday and last week...I've got a few more planned in the next couple weeks and I plan on keeping it up. I'm having fun with it and it's really something I've wanted to do for a long time on the blog. Tanner is great at helping me by being my photographer, and I am taking advantage of the timer setting on my DSLR camera so I can snap some myself. So they're not super-professional, but I'm pleased so far. Hope you are too! Would love feedback on the posts when you see them!

Have a great rest of the week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...