Thursday, August 2, 2012

Fall Trend Watch: Sweater Over Collared

This is not the first time I've seen the sweater worn over the collared button-down shirt trend...and I'm certain it won't be the last. You know all great trends come back in the limelight time and time again. This look is definitely timeless. I love it...it's a tad preppy, a touch of classy and easy to make your own.

Believe it or not, fall is just around the corner {anyone else thinking, where the f*** did summer go?} So it's time to evaluate that wardrobe again...get ready to stash away the summer staples until next year {unless you live in Charleston, SC like me, then you have at least through October to rock most of those}...and make way for fall/winter trends. {Don't be sad. Now you get to swoon over boots and scarves!}

Anyway...here's some style inspiration for this particular fall trend...enjoy. ♥

Pair a brightly colored sweater with a neutral collared shirt and jazz it up with a fun necklace and cute flats...



via


Or go neutral on neutral...I would even bring my bright color into the collared shirt for a little "pop"...



via


Go solid paired with pattern...and some boots over your skinnies...



via


Have fun and mix two different patterns like stripes and plaid...keep one neutral and one bold, or use complementary colors...{and again, us warmer climate peeps can wear shorts!}...



via


Keep the top neutral and give the outfit a pop of color with some brightly colored skinnies and a loud handbag...



via


Or pair it with a statement skirt and high heels...



via


I'll be rockin' this look this fall/winter, how about you?


Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...