Sunday, August 26, 2012

Tanner's 1st Day

With all the hectic craziness of last week and it being the first week of the new school year, I hadn't had a chance to post a picture of Tanner on his 1st day of 1st grade. Our county started on a Wednesday {weird, right?} and since I work early and am not the one that gets to take him to school each day, I greatly depended on my husband to get some good shots for me. {Unfortunately, he didn't complete my full request of getting some actually at/outside the school.} Since I'm working this weekend, I am just now finding time to upload them - figured I would use a weekend day post since it's more personal than on topic, hope you don't mind. xoxo



Tanner's Shirt / Tanner's Shoes / Tanner's Shorts {already owned} / Breckin's Shirt / Breckin's Shorts / Breckin's Shoes / Tanner's Lunch Bag {Big Brother gift from Uncle & Aunt when Breckin was born}

Sorry, I skimp on clothing brands for my boys due to their likeliness of ruining them quickly - outside play, food, mud, art supplies, etc...and Tanner's school clothes are of basic nature anyway since he has to follow uniform guidelines. He is only allowed a solid white, green or blue shirt {polo or tee} with no larger than a one-inch logo and his pants can be jean, khaki, or any solid blue or green. We unfortunately don't have a lot to work with, so I don't get to be very fashion-forward with his style. :-( But my handsome little man rocks it anyway {I know I'm bias}. 

Hope y'all are having a great weekend!

{Oh and God, please excuse the mess that is my kitchen! Blame it on the fact that I was working and Jake was in charge of breakfast! Ha!}


Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...