Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Painted Doors Galore!

I don't know about you, but I am loving the trend of brightly painted doors I am seeing across the web via Pinterest, blogs and the like.

via
 I'm loving it so much, I'm dying to paint my own! (I've been scouring our HOA's governing documents to see if there's anything that rules against it.) And it's not just the bright paint I love, I am seeing such creative ways to display house numbers! I've seen everything from vintage metal, mix-and-match, painted wood to vinyl prints. (If it turns out I'm not allowed to have a bright, bold color on the door, I will at least be making some stylish house numbers!)

via
via
Loving the "Established..." sign above the door on that one.

via
via
via
Well, so on to contacting my HOA to get the low-down on painting the front door rules. And then, hopefully, deciding on a color and a fun crafty project for the house numbers!

Do you have a fun front door? Link it up in the comments, I'd love to see it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...