Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday Fab Five

I've seen this type of post done on Fridays around the blogosphere and thought I would join in on the fun. Here are 5 things I'm totally smitten over at the moment...

{one} This necklace:

via

{a'la the Carrie necklace in SITC}:


via


{two} Bar Carts like these at Society Social:


via


{Psst...check out their fabulous and inspirational Magalog here.}


{three} Speaking of reading, I'm pretty far into the first of this trilogy on my Kindle and I LOVE it:




{four} This new piece of art I've started and am currently working to finish...thought I was finished, but the more I look at it, the more I want to make it even better and more detailed:




{five} Making lunches for my 1st grader this year that are inspired by this mom:


Tanner's 1st Day of 1st Grade Lunch


TGIF! Happy Friday! xoxo


Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...