Thursday, September 13, 2012

Britney, Gangham & Pink Skinnies

So did y'all get a chance to see X-Factor and/or The Voice last night???

I say and/or because stupid TV land put them on at the SAME TIME...so I had to toggle between channels! (Mostly caught X-Factor because Britney trumps X-tina in my world.} Ugh - why must Hollywood make me choose between two shows I love?

I must say, I'm loving Britney these days {well, truthfully never stopped loving her}...she's getting back to herself...she seems with it...and she's definitely working to keep that body in check:




Her eyes did look a little tired, but I'm assuming makeup can only cover so much when it comes to being overworked. I'm glad to see Brit-Brit back on track and those gams are looking seriously toned. I also had the chance to see her on Ellen the other day and she looked very prim and proper:




And speaking of that episode, have you heard of Gangnam Style dancing? OMG, too funny...




Seriously, YouTube that sh*t...it's hilarious.


In other news, this girl's outfit rocks my world right now:


via

Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...