Thursday, September 20, 2012

Breckin's Room Moodboard

So yesterday you got to see my vision for Tanner's room after we take a lot of his current stuff out and move it over to Breckin's room. I do plan on adding a few new special touches to complete Breckin's room as well. Here's a moodboard to illustrate what direction I'm going with his room:

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9

Of course we won't be getting all of these things brand new, for instance, that dresser is in the moodboard because it is extremely similar to the one we already have in there, with it's bamboo like trim and drawer pulls. The nightstand is to illustrate what I am going to do with an old nightstand we already have - I plan on sanding it, priming it and painting it orange to be a nice accent piece. We do already have a brown area rug as well, and also that toy bin from Target. I try to utilize what we have around the house as much as possible so we can keep a small budget, yet make big changes.

I am so excited to finish putting this room together and can't wait to show you the space!


Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

4 comments:

Megan // Honey We're Home said...

Hi! I love this design and we have that same toy organizer! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping in, Megan! That toy bin is the best! So easy! I love your blog! xoxo

Louise Ducote said...

Adorable! I miss the days of being able to decorate my boys' rooms; they're big teenagers now and have their own ideas about what looks good (posters of Thor).

Unknown said...

omg, @Louise - I don't know if I'll be able to let them take the reigns! LOL Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...