Friday, September 7, 2012

Introducing: Fit For Fashion Fridays

Those of you that have been reading since I started blogging over a couple years ago know that I had to do it. I had to incorporate my love of fitness SOMEWHERE in this style blog. Even though I contribute fitness-related blog posts over at Skinny Mom, I felt the need to do a little something here too. But it will be a little something different.

I believe fitness and fashion/style do go hand in hand. We all know clothes look better on when we are at our healthiest...and when we feel good about ourselves, we tend to take more risks with our fashion/style. That is what Fit For Fashion Fridays are all about...motivating you to be your best YOU...be confident.

Each week, I will impose a fitness challenge upon you. All you've got to do is accept it. If you are already an avid fitness junkie, all you need to do is add my challenge on to your regular workout regimen...just to give yourself a little something extra. If you are new to fitness, do what is comfortable for you and work to complete the challenge as best you can. The goal here is to get better. There are no losers here...only winners. Giving your all is never a loss.

All I ask are a few things...{if you do any of these things, you are officially AWESOMESAUCE in my book.}

1. On any week you take a challenge, please post a link to the week's challenge post as a way to share it with your readers/friends/family and to ask them to join in on the challenge with you - via Facebook, blog post, Twitter, etc.

2. Leave a comment on this post or my Facebook page letting me know you're in! {I gotta know who's with me!}

3. Add one of my buttons to your blog as a reminder to check back each Friday for the weekly challenge. {See sidebar of my blog for button options.}

4. If you should so choose to chronicle your fitness progress on your blog, I would be most appreciative if you could link back to my blog in the post...spread the word, spread fitness! {This is an extra, above and beyond thing and I realize that...so it's not expected, but completely and utterly appreciated from the bottom of my heart.}

Now, without further adieu, this week's challenge:




Do every day {if not 5-6 days} this week. Good luck!


Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...