Monday, September 10, 2012

Fall Style: Burgundy



Burgundy Lips...




Burgundy Nails...




I love everything about this look...




It's also a perfect color for a holiday dress...love it paired with nude heels like Kristin did...





And OMG...going to make sure I find a pair of burgundy skinnies...love it paired with a black pump...




What I love most about burgundy is I truly believe it is a universally flattering color. Even MEN can pull it off! But there is always a perfect shade of burgundy for every skin tone. I'll be getting my burgundy on this fall and winter. xoxo


Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

2 comments:

Christina said...

ooh! burgundy nails would be a nice transition into fall. never thought of that color!

Unknown said...

Hi Christina! I love burgundy, I think it is universaly flattering...thanks for stopping by! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...