Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Happy Birthday, Mom

Happy Birthday to my wonderful mother, and my best friend...{Yes, I am talking about ONE person here!}




I am so glad we got to see my wonderful mother when we went to Idaho last month. Too much time goes between visits and I really wish she could see her grandsons more. I am so thankful she takes the time to fly to Charleston every year to visit us.







Thank you, Mom, for everything you've taught me, every time you've been there for me and for always listening when I need to vent. You're a great mother, grandmother and I am proud to call you one of my best friends.


Idaho Visit 2012

I wish we could be there to celebrate you on your day, but I wish you every happiness, today and always.

I love you, Mom.

Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...