Thursday, January 3, 2013

2013 New Year's Resolutions

Do you make New Year's resolutions? If so, have you made yours yet? I know it's so cliche, but I do love making resolutions each year. I think it's the list-maker in me...I love to organize my thoughts on paper. Making New Year's resolutions helps me gain some perspective on things that I've been meaning to get straight in my own life and create a plan I can hopefully stick to. Here are my New Year's resolutions - {you might think it's strange there are not any health and fitness related resolutions - don't worry, I've got a whole 'nother list for those and you can see them here.}
 
 
 
 
 
Wishing you a happy New Year and best of luck in sticking to your resolutions!
 
Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Great resolutions!! :) I need to do a lot of the same ones!!

Visiting from MamaKat Writer's Workshop!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...