Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Year's {Health & Fitness} Resolutions

Yesterday I talked about what it takes to make a good, solid New Year's resolution/goal. Hopefully you've had some time now to think about your resolutions for this year and have created a good plan for sticking to them. Here are my health and fitness resolutions for the New Year. {You can see my other New Year's resolutions here.}





Best of luck to you in obtaining your health and fitness goals this year! I hope you'll continue to read along and share the triumphs and challenges in fitness with me. Happy New Year!



1 comment:

Sabrina said...

These are fabulous goals! If I lived in Charleston (or you lived in Savannah, lol) I would totally workout with you!

You can do it girl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...