Saturday, January 26, 2013

I'm Still Here...

It has been a whirlwind of a week. Even though I've been relieved of my job, I've been running around seemingly nonstop. I've had a slew of interviews {thank God} - I think the total tally on those is now 7. There is one company I'm especially praying to get the job at and I was given two interviews with them so far - both went very, very well. {Praying!}

On Thursday and Friday, I went to a women's conference at our church, Seacoast Church, called Chosen. It was actually really great. I wasn't sure about it going in, but in the end, I actually met a lot of nice girls that go to my church and we had a great time. There were a lot of great speakers as well. It was nice to finally meet some more women at church and "get connected" {as they like to say}. With all of this crazy job situation stuff going on lately...I am beginning to feel the need to draw closer in my relationship with God...and just trust in His plan for me. I have always felt that everything happens for a reason, and I've been saying that ever since I was let go from Boeing...but sometimes it's a little scary not knowing what comes next. This conference helped me open up my faith in Him a little more, and I really needed that right now.




And finally, I dropped the ball on giving my husband a shout-out on here for his 35th birthday {not that this blog matters to him in any way} - it was on Thursday. {Happy Birthday, Baby...you are a wonderful husband...probably more wonderful than I really deserve...thanks for being so loving to your sons and me.}
So as you can see, I've just been a little preoccupied, mentally and physically...I've hardly been at home this week and when I was, I found it hard to sit down and write about anything. I will say, however, that I've never seen so many great pairs of boots in one place as I did at that conference! Many of those women really have some great style. I definitely switched off between my Uggs, Minnetonkas and my cheap-but-expensive-looking Forever 21s throughout the conference events.

But anywho - my goal is to be back on task with this blog come Monday. Have a great rest of your weekend, y'all! xoxo
Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...