Friday, January 18, 2013

Roxy Outdoor Fitness Collection

Take a look at the new Roxy Outdoor Fitness Collection for Spring 2013.




  

As a blogger for Skinny Mom, I get the opportunity to try some pretty cool new products {usually health and fitness related} at absolutely no cost to me. Gotta love perks, right?

Well, as you can see, the perks just got incredibly awesome. I am getting the opportunity to try any FOUR items from the collection I choose...and I will of course be posting my reviews like mad over on my Skinny Mom page.

As a longtime Roxy fan {when in college, I came thisclose to getting an internship in their graphic design department...ah, dreams...} You could ask any old friend of mine and they would tell you I owned more Roxy tees than anyone they knew. Working at a surf/skate/snow shop definitely had a lot to do with that too!

I am so excited, I'll be sure to post here when they arrive...and then you can see them in action when I post the reviews on Skinny Mom. Can't wait to let you know how they "work out" for me {pun definitely intended}...but I'm sure I won't be disappointed!

You can view the entire Roxy Outdoor Fitness Collection Lookbook here.



*All pictures via*
Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...