Monday, January 7, 2013

Monday Musings

Not a lot to report for this week's Monday Musings post...unfortunately my weekend was rather uneventful. I will say I spent the greater part of Saturday getting my ultra-heavy desk that hubby built moved from one side of the room to the other. It had been bothering me for a while...and all the begging I had been doing to get hubby to help me had finally worked. This also involved moving a fish tank - which was probably the main reason it took so long to convince him. But we got 'er done and now I am much happier with the space. I had wanted the desk to be the view you saw from the doorway, instead of a wall full of kid's toys and the dog crate. So it's essentially the same exact room, just flip-flopped for aesthetic appeal. {:-)} However, I know what's on either side of it right now is not so aesthetically-pleasing...




I still have a lot of organizing and decorating to do in there...soon enough, soon enough. Here's a look at that laundry list:

1. Purge and Organize Closet
2. Set Up Better Art Area for Kids
3. Organize Desk Drawers
4. More Wall Art & Pictures
5. Blinds & Curtains

Anyway, I worked on Sunday...I know, I know, back to that again. Thankfully I get out of work at 1:30 on weekend days, so the whole day wasn't a total bust. It was a bit drizzly outside, but I managed to take the Tundra on a good, long walk and then just made the most of what was left of the day with my family. 

Ooh, ooh! I did manage to write down some of my 2013 home project goals...now just learning how to take it one space at a time so I don't drive myself nuts!



Hope y'all had a great weekend! xoxo


Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...