Wednesday, January 30, 2013

New Year's Health & Fitness Resolutions - Check In!

I posted yesterday on my other blog, Style Oyster, about where I am so far with my New Year's resolutions. I posted my health and fitness resolutions here earlier this month, so I thought I'd do the same with those. Please don't judge because I have a feeling I'm not doing so well...but if this is how I can hold myself accountable, so be it. 

To refresh, here's the resolutions:





  1. Well, I think it's safe to say I haven't completely accomplished this, but I am definitely down 3-4 lbs from when I first posted these, so progress IS being made, people! Woot!
  2. I am not doing so well with this. I did forgo the January half marathon due to falling so behind late December with my surgery and all. I am still trying to work out a good schedule to get all of my runs in, so I can be ready for March. I really want to do this!
  3. I have been doing well with this!
  4. I'm kind of halfway on this one...was doing well...this week, not so well...but I plan on getting back on track with a menu plan, stat!
  5. I've been doing pretty well with this one.
  6. I haven't started yet, but I do have my Groupon for some barre classes and will start next week.
  7. Yeah, need to work on this.
  8. Have not done this.
  9. Would like to do this, but it's not the end of the world if I don't.
  10. Didn't do this once this month. I blame the cold, don't you? {Though it did hit about 80 degrees one week this month, so I really have no excuse.}
  11. This is still the plan - ongoing goal.
  12. Gotta start this.
  13. Need to implement this in our daily routine.
  14. I haven't done it 5x a week, but a lot more than I was...and working on it.

So did you have some health and fitness resolutions this year? How are you doing?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...