Tuesday, January 6, 2015

2015 New Year's Resolutions

Each year, I like to reflect on the past year and think of ways and areas I could improve. I feel I'm always working toward a better version of myself, but it's also important to give myself a timeline of sorts so I stay on track with certain things.

Most of my goals this year are just to stay in pursuit of the things I'm already pursuing, or possibly bringing back to the forefront some things I've let fall to the wayside over the last few years that still nag at me from time to time.

For instance, I'm constantly in pursuit of a healthy and active lifestyle and pretty much live that way most of the time...but I am human and can get lax at times. I like to use the New Year as a recharge and reflection on what I want to accomplish...and put those goals back into focus. Additionally, I've thought and said for years that I'd love to become a personal trainer...but either being lax or having babies would constantly have me putting it on the back burner. This year, I'd like to find a way to finally go for it.

Here is my list of 2015 resolutions. You can also view my 2014, 2013, 2012 and 2011 ones here and judge how well I did - ha!


Become a Fashion Designer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...