Monday, January 26, 2015

Monday Musings / Weekending

Crazy-busy weekend...I tell ya. I'm starting at Boeing today and praying this new schedule works out well for my family and me. Though, I'll tell you this was me this morning when the 4:30 alarm went off and I had to get up to get my Body Beast workout in:

http://ifyoucantaffordtotip.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/aaab6765744bae0ea5a71f94ac5194c4.gif

It's going to take a bit of motivation, for sure, but once my body get used to it {it will, right???} I should be fine.

Friday night, we went to our friends' house and we all ate a lovely meal, let the kids run around and celebrated Jake's birthday. There was also a little karaoke, which I'm all about. They were kind enough to offer to have Tanner stay the night with his friend, so the next morning, I was able to relax a little bit with Breckin and Farrah, and also get some chores out of the way. I needed to get ahead on a lot of things before starting back to work.

Saturday night, Jake's parents took the kids and we went out for a nice dinner, some drinks and then to see American Sniper. I really liked the movie a lot and highly recommend you see it. It's quite an eye-opener for what goes on over there. And Bradley Cooper is hot...so.......but anyway, I got to sport my leopard jacket for the first time and I. Love. It.

Coat {in stock again!} / Boots

Sunday, we picked up the kids, went to church and then came home. I had to get the grocery shopping done...did a lot of meal prepping - mostly veggies hard-boiled eggs and sweet potatoes - for Jake's and my lunches this week. Then of course, more chores...for some reason, I'm one of those that has to start the work week with a clean and organized house and all the kids' bags packed for where they need to be...especially now since it's been a while since I've worked...I just don't want to feel overwhelmed daily.

Anyway, sorry this Monday Musings is a little short/boring...but I hope to get on a good track with working in blogging with working again! Have a great week!





Become a Fashion Designer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...