Monday, January 5, 2015

Best of 2014

Best of California To Carolina Posts 2014 
{Links to Posts in Picture Captions}

Farrah Arrives

A Day That Could Have Changed Our Lives
A Monogram for the Nursery
Master Closet Renovation
Farrah's Nursery Reveal
DIY Mother/Daughter Rainbow Brite Costumes
I really loved when I got more into doing outfit posts in 2014. I am excited to keep going with that. Here are a few of my favorite ones that I've done.

Aztec & Burgundy
Pink & Leopard
Neon & Aztec
Boldly Boho
Free Flowing
Cozy in Pink
Last Days of Fall

I also brought back my Christmas letter template and created it for 2014.

2014 Christmas Letter
 
Looking forward to many more fun posts in 2015!






Become a Fashion Designer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...