Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Yep, It's That Blanket Scarf Again...

Though it's the first time this scarf has been on my blog, I know it's likely not the first time you've seen it. So I apologize, but like many others, I simply couldn't resist this comfy little gem.





{ Top - Victoria's Secret / Scarf - Similar / Boots - Ugg / Jeans - Paige Denim }

You may notice that I can be a little simplistic when it comes to some of my outfits. Sometimes, one items just speaks so much for itself, that it doesn't need much else. This scarf is one of those items. What I love about the scarf is that there are so many colors you can pull from it. I could easily pair this with a light periwinkle blue sweater, orange sweater, or mustard sweater. I chose this time to play up the brown in it because the other colors will still show so brightly in contrast.



Linking Up With: Bless Her Heart Y’All // 2 Cats & Chloe // Style Elixir // Designed Décor // Enjoy The View // Pampers & Pearls // Fitness Blondie // Because Shanna Said So // The Pleated Poppy // Get Your Pretty On // Let It Be Beautiful // Tucker Up // Pumps & Pushups // Shopping My Closet // Cappuccino & Fashion // Home of Malones // East Coast Chic // Living In Color Style // Stylin’ In St. Louis



Become a Fashion Designer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...