Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Currently

Saw this on Christina's blog and decided to steal it. Happy Hump Day!

Currently...

enjoying this last week of being a stay-at-home mom {just found out yesterday - details to come!} Going to make sure to focus on the kiddos, and not the household chores because I won't get this kind of time back.

debating whether or not I'll skip my Diet Rockstar this morning. No...I think I'll have it.

bringing my A-game to my workouts this week. Two-a-days that include Body Beast and Insanity. Planning to be bikini-ready this summer {not like last!}

working hard for my money. ;-)

getting excited for the warm weather months! I'm ready to play with my kids on the beach almost every weekend!

thinking about how much I'm going to miss my time being home with Breckin and Farrah. Farrah was the only one to make it almost 9 months not being in daycare. Breckin went at 5 months and Tanner at 8 weeks! It's been so nice, and I've really treasured this bonding time with all of them. Even though Tanner is in school, he was still able to see me more than he had because he hasn't had after school care. I'm pretty sure I'll be a mess on Monday.


 
watching my 4-year old Breckin do his first Little Gym class later this morning...he's always flipping and rolling, I know he'll love it!

baking Valentine's cookies this weekend with my kids a bit earlier than usual. I had a weak moment at the grocery store when I saw the mix and the icing.

editing some outfit photos and posts this weekend.

going a little crazy inside...wondering what my new life schedule is going to be like starting next week...fitting in family, career and fitness simultaneously and every day. Hoping and praying it will all work out OK. I see a lot less sleep in my future and a lot of needing to staying very organized and on track!


Become a Fashion Designer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...