Friday, January 16, 2015

Friday Five

Hope y'all have had a great week!

My son is off of school today and Monday, so it's pretty much more work for me this weekend. Just kidding, love him!

{one}

This week I took a few tries at curling my hair...you know that Victoria's Secret-style, long, sexy locks?


My hair needs to be a few inches longer, I think, to pull off the look I'm going for...but this is a nice start!

{two}

It's been a dreary, overcast, rainy week and we are looking at a dry, sunny day tomorrow in the upper 50s...I think I may take the kiddos out {still in jackets of course} to play at the beach. I feel like it's been too long since we've been there just to hang out and play. And I'm in need of a weekend where we aren't home pretty much the whole time. #cabinfever

http://static.panoramio.com/photos/large/3265975.jpg

{three}

Breckin & Farrah both have doctor appointments today. We will actually be right next to our library, so I think I'll take all three kiddos there to pick out some books and read together for a while. Tanner has taken more of an interest in reading lately and both Breckin and Farrah love storybooks. I beefed up Farrah's book collection at Christmas because she pretty much just had all of the boys' hand-me-down baby books.

{four}

My giraffe obsession for Farrah lives on. I ordered these from Zulily this week:

This diaper pail liner will go nicely in her room for her cloth diapers.
As always, all plush giraffe toys are welcome.


I'm most likely saving most of this for her 1st birthday in May...she won't even be using this toy until after then anyway.
This little bubble romper was too adorable to pass up. Can't wait to see her crawling around in it when the weather warms up!

And another blanket for the heck of it...it also comes with a little plush toy.

{five}

Insanity & Body Beast at the same time is going well...I'm down about 2-3 lbs since the beginning of this month, leaving me about 10 to go. I think once a lot of the holiday water weight comes off in that first week of the year, that helps. Anyone else started a new exercise regimen for the new year? I exercise regularly all the time, but doing these two specific programs simultaneously is new to me and I'm eager to see how it all plays out in the end!






Become a Fashion Designer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...