Monday, January 12, 2015

An Addicting Shopping Site

Some of you may be familiar with the AliExpress website. If you're not, I'm going to go right ahead and tell you...

YOU'RE WELCOME.

Why? Because I have literally found almost every trendy item I've searched for whenever I would see something I just fell in love with on Pinterest, a blog, an ad, etc. I have a thing for searching keywords on the Internet and must say I've got quite the talent in it...I tell my friends I literally can find ANYTHING I'm coveting on the Internet. If a site says it's unavailable, I will dig and dig until I find it...and pretty much, I usually do. I will say a large part of it is due to this website in particular.

And they are oh. So. Cheap. I can also vouch that they are legit and literally the same quality if you had paid full price at the store or website. 

Case in point:

My Valentino Rockstud pumps. I'm pretty sure between price and shipping I paid no more than $60 for these. Their retail price? $995.00


They've got the Valentino label stitched in the heel and came in an authentic Valentino shoebox. And they are every bit as beautiful as I imagined.

Other items I've found?

The popular J.Crew Herringbone vest.

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/1b/8d/1e/1b8d1e1ba5094ab4201620d9e895d96b.jpg 

What did I pay for this little number that runs about $108.00 on the J. Crew Factory website? $25.49. Yes, you read that right. It's on it's way to me as I type.

Next item: Hunter Rain Boots. It is hard to find these for under $100.00. I think the lowest I ever saw them for was $70 on a major site sale. How much am I paying for them on AliExpress - and for a wide choice of colors, both matte and glossy? $49.99. Yep.



I am just IN LOVE with this website. I love fashion, but I also have a need to be frugal. This has changed my wardrobe possibilities for sure. My most recent find {and I'm super proud because I had to do some major research to find this baby and my jaw dropped when I did actually find it on the site! I seriously thought it was a long shot.} is this Isabel Marant sweater I saw in this outfit I pinned on Pinterest. The original pin basically led me nowhere with not even a name of the sweater or designer. But the sweater is just so me and I had to go on the search for it. I found the original, it was not only unavailable on the site I first found it on, but it was priced at $400.00! I wanted to cry.


Casual street fashion style - multicolour sweater, denim jeans and bag.


https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ae/7d/b2/ae7db257cef7e6802fd6cfb803b0e2f9.jpg

I can't wait to pair it with those Valentino Rockstud pumps, similar to how the outfit is in the picture.

Hope you'll head to AliExpress and sign up! It's so worth your while, I promise.




Become a Fashion Designer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...