Monday, January 19, 2015

Monday Musings

This post is coming at you way late today...I apologize.

It's been a long weekend {Tanner was home from school Friday and today}. I actually got the boys out of the house today and took them to the Super Cool Homework Shop...it's a neat little place...they were able to run around and there was so much to do there. I desperately needed some time to clean my house and do some bookkeeping for my father-in-law...so it was a nice break for us all.

Friday started off with taking the kids to their doctor appointments. Breckin had to get his 4yo vaccines {4 shots} and wow, it took a nurse and me to hold him down while another nurse administered the shots and that boy screamed bloody murder! So much that it even caused Farrah to cry. He had built it up in his head so much and freaked himself out. My little actor was limping the next two days, trying to insist he needed help getting his pants up and down because "his shots hurt". Oh my...is that just like a man, or what?

On Saturday, we spent the morning picking out some books at the library. I found a copy of Apartment Therapy and Domino to glance through, while Breckin got about eight bedtime stories and Tanner got a few chapter books.

Sunday after church we went to the beach...Jake played volleyball for a little while and the kids and I all hung out and had fun. It has been a while since I've been to the beach! Silly me, I didn't pull my phone out to take any pictures {guess I was preoccupied with three kiddos at the beach!} It was a beautiful day though and I am so glad we made it out. I look forward to the next time we can go.

After that, we stopped at Jake's parents' house to take in the Packers vs. Seahawks game...we could not believe how it ended...my husband {the die-hard Packer fan}, was sorely disappointed. I was too...I was really looking forward to a fun Superbowl this year...now Jake isn't even in the mood to party!

In other news {and for the sake of having SOME pictures in this post - I hate pictureless posts}...Farrah received her giraffe from Zulily and it's as big as she is! And oh so soft...she loves it.


And I finally got my 2015 Erin Condren Life Planner. I've used her Life Planners for the past two years now, so this is my 3rd. But silly me, I ordered it super late and went nearly 3 weeks into the new year without an organizer...I felt like a giant piece of me was missing... #ocdproblems  Isn't it so pretty though?


I opted to get the snap-in weekly meal planner too {there is a grocery list on the back of it}...I definitely feel better when I've planned my meals for the week.

Hope y'all have a great week! It's my husband's birthday this Saturday, so we'll finally get a date night!



 


Become a Fashion Designer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...