Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Art Inspiration

I have been so busy lately - it's been a while since I've hit the easel. And since I am so busy, if and when I DO get the chance to paint, I sometimes find myself lacking inspiration...I desperately need to get started painting some art for my space because my walls are bare! Here are some works of art I've found interesting and inspiring:

via


via

via


via


via



I just love the playful use of paint strokes and color in all of these. Don't you?

Time to get to paintin'. xoxo.


Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

2 comments:

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

thank you so much for featuring cocoa & hearts! :)))

Unknown said...

Thank you, Jen for stopping by! I just adore Made By Girl and Cocoa & Hearts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...