Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Art Box {from Tiffany's}

Sort of. I found this big Tiffany & Co. box at Goodwill for $0.99 {nothing inside it, boo}. But I love me some "Tiffany Blue" and it works perfectly with my desk decor {teal blues and pink}...so I thought, "What the heck, it will make a nice storage box."



It fit JUST perfectly into one of my desk cubbies {hallelujah!}. I pondered over what I should store in it...then I remembered that I had my paints in a smaller storage box, with some not able to stand straight up due to height. The Tiffany's box was just tall enough that all of them could fit in it standing, so I deemed it the better storage solution of the two and that was the end of the story. I could always use that other box for something else, no doubt.






I thought it was missing a little something when I remembered that I still had some leftover file box labels from the Martha Stewart collection at Staples. Popped one on, labeled it and here it is:







{Maybe one day I will receive a Tiffany's box with something in it...xoxo.}



Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...