Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Healthy {Easy} Recipes You Should Try

Menu planning is something I'm trying to become much better at...feeding my family at the end of a busy day is a crazy task when I don't have anything planned for dinner and end up flying by the seat of my pants. I've discovered THE BEST website for healthy meals...and the ones I've tried are SOOOOOOO yum! Even the boys approve. I love to sit down on Sundays, peruse the website and plan my weekly menu and grocery list.

Here are a few of my faves from Skinny Taste:

Cilantro Lime Tilapia Tacos

via

I made these tacos for dinner {again} last night. They are easy to make and use a few of the ingredients you are likely to have around the house anyway. I could definitely eat this once a week. My husband just loves it.


PB & J Yogurt

via
My boys just love this for breakfast - and I do too! It's a guilt-free, yet very satisfying way to start the day. You could probably even make it the night before, cover it and pop it into the fridge to have a quick grab-n-go option for breakfast.

Grilled Chicken Sandwich w/Avocado & Tomato
 

via
This makes a great lunch or dinner. 'Nuff said. Looks yummy, right?

I encourage you to check out Skinny Taste - you won't be disappointed! xoxo



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...