Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday Five

Happy Friday, y'all!

Oh my I am hurting today. I've been at work since 5am {with a full weekend of work ahead} and I am exhausted. My friend, Chrissy, is getting married tomorrow, so last night I attended her  lingerie shower at a nice beach house on Isle of Palms. Even though I left at 8:30pm, I am super-tired today and my heavy lids keep trying to close as we speak. We'll see how I do Saturday evening at her reception...ha!

I don't have much for you this Friday unfortunately, as you can tell, it's been a busy week of early to bed, early to rise. And if you read yesterday's post, you know that Fit For Fashion Fridays is ending here and will resume on my fitness blog, i-Heart Fitness {under a different meme name}.

So I think for today, I'm going to give you my Friday Five...things I'm lovin' lately:

1. Tundra


I adopted this beautiful girl on September 25th. If you follow me on Facebook, you may have already heard that she had a slew of medical issues when I took her to my vet - including heartworm. The other things were mostly minor and easily treated...but the heartworm treatment is going to be an expensive and long process. We started her on it this week...and I have to keep her activity very low for a few months, which means little to no walks with her...and she just loves her walks so she's always howling at me to take her when I get home...it breaks my heart a little, but I don't want to overexert her during this process. I am glad I found her and she is so sweet...I can't wait for this stuff to be over with so she can enjoy her life more.

2. The Handbuilt Home

via
I picked up this book at Barnes and Noble the other day and I just love it. So many great plans...I've already pointed out to Handy Hubby some of the pieces I'd really like to make {he of course, as a carpenter, insists he didn't need this book to tell him how to make something}...but anyway, it's given me tons of ideas for my own home. It's written by Ana White, author of the Ana White - Homemaker blog. I know most of you already check out her blog daily as she is AMAZING...but if you haven't, you should because you surely won't be disappointed.

3. Studded Wrist Wraps

via

Which brings me to my next love of late:

4. Arm Parties

via

5. Plaid Flannel Shirts

via
Actually wearing this one right now!

Have a great weekend! xoxo


Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...