Saturday, October 13, 2012

Happy Weekend.

Hope y'all are having a better weekend than me...I'm at work...5am shift both days! {Ugh, why????!!}

But anyway...I'm lovin' this outfit {especially that scarf}...so autumn. Want to rock something similar once I get out of work at 1:30. I think I need to invest in some long, large comfy sweaters to pair with some leggings or skinnies this fall/winter. How about you?


via

I do have to give a shout out to my girl, Chrissy, who is getting married today! Congrats to you and Doug and I wish you all the happiness in the world! ♥

Thought these were cute to put in the post in honor of the happy couple:







Have a happy weekend. xoxo.


Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

3 comments:

Kelseylovescosmetics said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelseylovescosmetics said...

I feel your pain! I work 5 to 1:3 as well! Makes me awful tired, but I love getting out early enough to enjoy the rest of my day:) Great post dear :D

xoxo
Kelsey

Kelseylovescosmetics.blogspot.com

Enter to win $100 in Skincare Here!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Kelsey! Have a great weekend, following you via Google Reader! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...