Thursday, November 29, 2012

Downtown Charleston: 2012 Family Photoshoot {Sneak Peek}

Last Sunday, I got my family together for a heinously overdue family portrait session. I chose downtown Charleston for the location because I thought the brick buildings and cobblestone streets would provide a fall/winter feel as well as a beautiful backdrop. I am still waiting to see the rest - the photographer should have them all to me by early next week {and I will of course share my faves with you}, but here is a sneak peek she sent me the other day...I'm excited about them, though a little nervous to see the rest, as my boys were not so cooperative for the majority of the shoot. {Ugh, boys. What are you gonna do?}

I found our photographer on Craigslist...she is new to the Charleston area and was looking to gain clientele, so she offered a great deal...I know that's taking a risk, but from what I see so far, I think she did a great job. And she was a sweetheart to work with. Her name is Hannah Hamilton, and her business is Once Upon A Time Portraits. If you're in the Charleston area, give her a shout, she's got a good price!

Anyway, here you go:







The first thing I thought when I saw these was "damn, I have a GOOD-looking husband." LOL. I'm sorry, I may be bias, but I don't think so. He's one attractive man, and he's all mine. I love seeing all of my beautiful guys looking their best together. Poor Breckin must have had allergies because his eyes were watering and nose was running throughout the shoot. Thank God for PhotoShop.

Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...