Friday, November 16, 2012

Thankful Series: A Place To Call Home

In spirit of the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday, I thought it appropriate to dedicate a the next week of blog posts to the things I am most thankful for.

Today, I am writing about my home. I am thankful, for one, that my home is in the USA. We have it so good here...and even though the economy is on it's downturn in the cycle, we are still very fortunate to have the freedoms we do and the laws that protect us in so many ways.

Now as for my real home...I am very thankful my husband and I are able to provide a {not too shabby} roof over our sons' and our heads. The decor and aesthetics are ever-changing, but we are happy to call it home.


{Forgive my pathetic garden. It needs some love and attention.}

Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...