Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Winter Jackets

We got a little cold front here in Charleston this past weekend and it got me thinking how I need a new winter jacket. I already have a nice long white wool coat from Victoria's Secret, but I'm definitely in the market for one not as long...and not as white. Here are some of the options I'm looking into...


I love the subtle leopard pattern on this one...




 I also just love a classic gray to go with anything and everything...




And I do always love plaid for outerwear...




I'll decide on one soon and let you know! Hope it's not too cold where you're at! xoxo



*All photos courtesy of Victoria's Secret.
Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...