Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Happy Birthday, My Sweet Young Man

Today is a very special day...and not because it's Election Day.

Today my son, Tanner, turns 7. Not only that, it's also my Momiversary...the day I was officially made a mother.




I will never forget the feeling of utter excitement, joy and even a little bit of fear...knowing my life would never be the same...and this precious baby boy's life and happiness was my responsibility. Becoming a mother has by far been the greatest blessing in my life and it has taught me more things and made me a better person than anything else in this world possibly could. I thank God every day for His miraculous gift.


Sweet Sleepy Angel in the Hospital

One of my Most Favorite Pictures

Has Always Loved The Water - Natural Swimmer




My Beach Bum

Pretending he doesn't love Mommy's Cuddles :-)
 
Just so naturally handsome, I may be biased, but it's true!



First Day of Kindergarten

Taking a Stab at Male Modeling

Myrtle Beach Boardwalk - July 2012


♥ Happy Birthday, My Sweet Tanner. ♥


Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...