Thursday, May 30, 2013

15 Reasons Why I'm Awesome

Double-posting today because I decided I wanted to jump in on this writing prompt at Mama Kat's too. Because I'm awesome. Here's why that is:

15 Reasons Why I'm Awesome... 

  1. I can spell everything. E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G. That plus every other English word you know.
  2. I got hit by a car at 33mph when I was 8 and lived to tell about it. Not even a broken bone.
  3. I have two awesome little boys. Awesome spawn come from awesome people. Therefore, by default, I am awesome. Double awesome.
  4. I'm left-handed. Like #3, I default to awesome for that.
  5. I'm artistic and creative. I love to paint...and some think I just might be pretty good at it.
  6. I make fitness a priority...not just a random hobby.
  7. I do whatever it takes to provide for my family...often being ambitious enough to have more than one job.
  8. I know how to laugh at myself and often do. 
  9. I bend over backward for those I love...and don't mind doing it.
  10. I forgive people almost as easily as God does...OK, maybe not that easy, but I've buried many a hatchet in my day because I think it's the best thing to .
  11. I can open a jar easier than my husband can.
  12. I danced the majority of my life and can still do the splits.
  13. I know when to be a blunt bitch, a passive bitch and when to bite my tongue. It's an art.
  14. I can find common ground with almost anyone and usually have no problem striking up conversations with complete strangers. {I consider them friendship opportunities.}
  15. I'm about as sarcastic as they come...but try to use it for good {laughter}, not evil.
Mama's Losin' It

Well, that was fun. I think it's good for everyone to celebrate their awesomeness every once in a while. No need to always deny compliments, talents and successes, right? We are all awesome in one way or another. xoxo


Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What an awesome post!!!! Love how your confidence shines right through.

Unknown said...

Thanks, Tamara :) Hopefully it wasn't taken as over-confident, because I meant it lighthearted and for fun. xoxo

Dyanne @ I Want Backsies said...

Very nice list! I, too, am better at opening a jar than my husband. (I also have a magical tool from Pampered Chef that helps do the trick.)

Stacey @ Chasing Cloud 9 said...

#3! Yes! Made me laugh. Great list!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...