Monday, May 20, 2013

Monday Musings


You may want to stop reading this post right now if you have a fear of boredom. Because I can't say that the weekend I had would excite anyone. Although, it was a great weekend. Why?

I didn't drive my car once.

I was able to sleep in until almost 8am each morning {thanks to my 7yo knowing how to turn on the Wii by himself and the 2yo being a sleepyhead}.

I napped {both days}.

I got my laundry 100% caught up and done.

I took the boys to the pool and got some relaxation reading done in the sun.

I went makeup-less on Saturday {until we went to the neighbors' house for a BBQ}.

I made homemade healthy popsicles with the boys using our Zoku.

I enjoyed a glass of wine and my Kindle on the porch while the boys ran around the backyard eating popsicles and playing.

There you have it...the concoction for one great weekend {at least for a working mommy}.




Bonus points: Weighed myself and found I've lost 4 lbs since February. Yay for clean eating and working out religiously!


{source}


Tanner's got just 3 weeks of school left and then we are headed to Kissimmee, FL the day after his last day to spend a week going to Disney World theme parks, Busch Gardens & possibly Sea World. It will be our first real family vacation together - just the four of us. I'm so excited for a lot of fun in the sun. I'm thinking I'm due for a new bikini or two before the trip...

Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That weekend sounds like JUST what a mommy needs! Good for you! And it was not boring btw xo

Unknown said...

Love your blog design!
Congrats on the weight loss! After being away at college this year I gained a few pounds so it is time to hit the gym :)

Just found your blog! Now following!
Looking forward to keeping up!

xo
Christina
pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...