Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday Five & Link Love

Hey y'all! Happy Friday! Glad to be through another week? Me too. I plan on heading to downtown Charleston this evening for the French Quarter Art Walk - beautiful art galleries serving free wine? Yes, please!

Anyway, here are my Friday Five:

1. With all the rain that we get in SC this time of year, I am finally breaking down and getting me some wellies. Yeah...I've been here 8 years...and no wellies. This girl is cray-cray. I have my eye on these snakeskin-patterned beauties by Hunter:


{source}

2. Pop-Tart Vodka to hit liquor shelves soon! This is a dream come true, y'all. A dream I didn't even know I had. And they are starting with Brown Sugar Cinnamon - my fave of all the Pop-Tarts. Oh, and the bottles will have sprinkles. Really, what other reason do you need? I can't wait to see the shot concoctions they make out of this.



3. Breckin had his first successful #1 and #2 on the potty this past Tuesday! {At least at our house.} We did a potty dance and everything.

This pic was from one of our first attempts last August - yeah, it's been a while.

4. My puppy Sugar {Boston Bulldog - currently 13 weeks old} is learning to skateboard. And doing pretty well!




5. And not that this would at all be a favorite thing of mine, but Ashlee, a girl I used to dance with way back in the day will be on Dateline tonight at 9pm EST. Her husband was murdered as the ending of a terrible love triangle. It's so sad. I am happy to report that she is doing well...she is happily remarried and her 5 kids are so beautiful. I can only hope they are getting the support they need through this tragic event in their lives.



    After all of the negative things in the news lately, I was please to see Yahoo! had this heartwarming video as one of their front page news stories. A baby's laugh is the sweetest sound.




    Wish I had seen this room reveal before I posted a tribute to pink and yellow rooms last week!

    Honeycomb Hexagon Wall @ Vintage Revivals-2


    Is this not the cutest idea for a birthday party? Of course it's cute - it's Emily Maynard's daughter. Gosh, it makes me want a girl. Everything makes me want a girl. I mean, c'mon, glamping? I might have one of those parties with some of my girlfriends. But at least the camping theme can be done with the boys...a cool birthday theme to consider!

    CampRicki1


    These warm weather entertaining tips by Caitlin at Glitter Guide are great!



    Have a fabulous weekend! I've got a garage sale to run...woot woot! xoxo

    Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
    Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

    2 comments:

    Amy Florez {Baby Mama Juice} said...

    Love those wellies. I don't own any either. We need to get on that! Brown sugar is the best and only pop tart flavor in my opinion! Vodka?!?!

    Prototype mama said...

    oh what a cute idea for a girl's party! Stealing for my little M :)

    I would love for you to come link up to That's Fresh Friday again and share!

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...