Tuesday, May 7, 2013

To-Do List Tuesday

{source}
I feel over the past few months, I've tackled a lot of big projects - living room redesign, kitchen makeover, repainting the living and kitchen, bathroom under-sink organization, pantry makeover, organized kid's art area and even some small DIYs - like Tanner's and Breckin's monogram art, Tanner's bulletin board revamp, Goodwill tray revamp, etc...so while I feel pretty accomplished and proud of how much has been done...I also feel like it's time to get in perspective the things that still need done and make a list and a plan to accomplish the tasks. So that being said, here's my list of to-do's for the coming months.

  • Laundry Room
    • Paint
    • New shelving
    • Decor
    • Organization
  • Tanner's Room
    • Paint
    • New Rug
    • New Curtain
    • Wall Art
  • Breckin's Room
    • New Curtain
    • Wall Art
  • Living Room
    • Do large painting on canvas for above couch
    • New Blinds
    • Curtain for stair window
  • Kitchen
    • Organize and pretty-fy bar area or find a bar cart
    • Organize cabinets
  • Master Bedroom
    • New Bedding
    • Paint
    • New Rug
    • New Curtain
    • Wall Art
    • Accessorize 
  • Upstairs Bathroom
    • Linen Closet organization
    • Wall Art
  • Garage Sale/Goodwill/Trash/Etc.
    • Go through everything and pare down! Need more simplicity in my life and less stuff.

What about you? Do you have a to-do list to stay focused and on track? I definitely am the type that needs one...it keeps me from making unnecessary purchases and such, knowing that I need to have other things done before anything else and also better-utilizing my time. Hope to share a lot of these to-do's here with you on the blog as I check them off my list! xoxo

Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

2 comments:

phyllis nobles said...

i'm just lmao at the funny/honest comment you left on because i'm addicted's metgala post!!! most comments are usually so vanilla but yours was seriously funny really - Anne Hathaway CANNOT be blonde =)

Unknown said...

@Phyllis - Haha, thanks! It was in no offense to Because I'm Addicted blogger though, just to clear that up! LOL.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...