Thursday, May 30, 2013

My Week on Instagram

I'm linking up with Mama Kat's Writing Workshop this week and here is the prompt I chose out of the five offered:

5.) Your week in Instagram photos!

Mama's Losin' It

So here goes! {If you already follow me on Instagram, well then lucky you, you get an extra dose of my insta-awesomeness!}

Arm party I showed off this Memorial Day weekend...and also wearing again today!



Cutie McPuppy {aka Sugar} sunbathing with me on the back deck when I was sans kiddos on Saturday...



Enjoying the pool sans kiddos while Daddy had them out fishing with Papa and Uncle Jesse for Memorial Day weekend. It was bliss...

 

 And a Memorial Day weekend sunset...


Guess I wasn't super-Insta-crazy this past week! I'll do better next! xoxo



Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

5 comments:

Amy McMean said...

I don't know, a puppy, sun, pool, and pretty sunset...sounds pretty good to me. Love the pup.

NatteringNic said...

"Arm Party"....awesome! I'm so stealing that phrase!
Fab pics...makes me want it to be 5 o'clock now!

Dyanne @ I Want Backsies said...

Those are great pics! I thought about doing this prompt, but found out the only pictures I had from the last week were all of the cat.

Stacey @ Chasing Cloud 9 said...

Great pictures!! Adorable doggie :)

Fashinny said...

That bracelet is amazing! Wow!
XX
SJ
www.fashinny.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...