Thursday, May 9, 2013

CHS ----> ROC

I'm headed on my first official "business trip" today. I feel like I've got such a big girl job now. It's going to be a quick trip - leaving Charleston this morning and am scheduled to arrive back a little before midnight tonight. I am going to Rochester, NY for a meeting with some clients my boss wanted me to attend.

http://rochesterprotectives.com/diyFiles/cfiles26069.jpg
Rochester, NY
This will also be my first official trip to the state of New York! I thought that was going to happen when I go to NYC with my mom this December. But of course, NYC is a much bigger deal than Rochester, and I'll actually stay long enough to see things. Nonetheless, I am adding another "state I've been to" to my list today. Do I even have an actual list? No, just a mental record of sorts.

I'm actually excited to have some travel with this job...it won't be often, but I think it's pretty cool. {And I have been told it's likely I will get to spend a week or two in DUBAI!!!! They want me to see the factory, but seriously, Dubai? The Vegas of the Middle East? Yes, please! What a great experience!} I don't know about you, but I like, love airports. Maybe it's the prospect of getting away, or just people-watching...but I do love that part of the traveling experience {unless I'm rushing through to catch a flight!} It's also nice to just have some quiet time to myself to catch up on reading, blogging, or whatever.

adventure, girl, jeans, pink, pink suitcase
{source}

Since I get back so late, I opted not to work my Friday early morning shift at the gym. Girl needs some shuteye!

Be back tomorrow hopefully with something genius here. Or not. In any case, I'll be back.

Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...