Friday, May 24, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend


While I of course want you all to have a very happy and fun-filled Memorial Day weekend, I wanted to pay tribute to what this "holiday" truly stands for. Please honor and think of all those that have lost their lives fighting for our rights and freedoms...those that have survived...and those that are still fighting. And don't forget their loved ones who go through so much so our soldiers can do what duty calls them to do.

I have a little something to spill...I think I'm going to start a fitness blog...again. I know, I know...I really just need to make up my mind already. But I've got a new angle and I'm working on getting some things ready before the official launch. Bottom line is that fitness is really important to me, and for whatever reason, when I'm blogging about something, I tend to be even more about it than I already am {like seriously, I never shopped so much in my life before Style Oyster}. And right now what I need is to get fitness-focused. So I guess I'm just going to go for it. I'll be sure to let you know when it launches...and I hope you'll become a follower there too. xoxo


Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...