Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Tie-Dye Maxi Skirt

{Billabong Locket Convertible Maxi Skirt / Similar}

I have been waiting so long to wear this skirt! I bought it near the end of my pregnancy thinking I could wear it for the rest of the pregnancy, but when I received it, I found the fabric wasn't as stretchy as most maxi skirts I own, so I had a hard time hiking 'er over the thighs! I tried again shortly after having Farrah to no avail. But I pulled it out again yesterday to give it a shot, and to my surprise, I was able to slink it on no problem! Yay for postpartum weightloss progress!

It's no secret I love tie-dye, so when I came across this at Tilly's online, I knew I had to have it. And at under $40 at the time, it was a no-brainer. The colors are my favorite too. I think tie-dye is like camo or leopard...it will never really go out of style as long as it's done right.

Check out this picture I got my 4-year-old to take...not too bad!



It can also be worn as a full-length maxi dress:


 


Pampers & Pearls


The Hump Day Blog Hop


 




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...