Wednesday, March 31, 2010

It's a-

-nother BOY!

 



Yep. No little girl for me this time...not even sure there will be a NEXT time, so I may just have to accept that I will never have a little ballerina to follow in my dance steps. :( It's too early to tell for sure if this will be our last, but for now, I'm going to say it likely is. However, baby fever is a very strong sickness...and it's due to hit again in another 3 years or so.

I'm not unhappy about another little Momma's Boy in my life...Tanner may not end up being too thrilled about it (sharing Mommy is not one of his strong points), but soon the day will come when he doesn't want to hug and kiss me good-bye and hopefully this little one still will...so that gives me about another 5-7 years of willful hugs and kisses :)

At least we already have boy stuff! And who likes saving money? ME! I'm glad I saved my favorite baby outfits from Tanner's early days...along with some great baby toys. I'm considering using Tanner's crib set as well, I really loved it, but there's always a chance a new one will catch my eye. :) I like saving money, but I definitely LOVE to shop...it's practically an oxymoron, I know, but I can't help it.

Jake is definitely thrilled - and not toning it down at all...or even giving me a solemn, "sorry you didn't get your girl" and a hug...he's more relieved he won't have to be cleaning his shotgun any time soon. He was hilarious during the ultrasound...as the pic showed very clearly the "boy parts" he jumped up in excitement and he still asked the ultrasound tech - "are you sure?" (OK, I don't think there's any mistaking with that) Just to make sure he didn't get overexcited in case it really wasn't - like say, a GIRL, or a gremlin...I had to tell him to sit down. Men are ridiculous.

And I get to raise two of them...

Come August, it will be three.

Friends/Family - if you would like any of the pictures you see of us on the blog, please just right-click on the image and save it to your computer. You are welcome to print at your leisure! They are all high-pixel images. If you do not know my family or me, you probably shouldn't right-click/save or print any of our images. Just saying.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...