Monday, March 15, 2010

Pitter-Patter in My Belly...







































The last few weeks have been very exciting - I have been feeling a lot of movement from this little one! I love it so much because it's such a reassurance that the baby is doing well and also helping me to feel more connected to him/her as during the first part of the pregnancy, it was hard for me to really "feel" pregnant. I am 18 weeks and have popped out!

 
Friends/Family - if you would like any of the pictures you see of us on the blog, please just right-click on the image and save it to your computer. You are welcome to print at your leisure! They are all high-pixel images. If you do not know my family or me, you probably shouldn't right-click/save or print any of our images. Just saying.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...