Sunday, August 1, 2010

August - You're Finally Here!

http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/pregnancy-and-baby/PublishingImages/C%20to%20D/due-date-calculator_364x200_C9634N.jpg
I liked this image because it has MY birthday circled...LOL.

Finally - the month that seemed like it would never get here! August - my due date month! I have 13 days to go until my official due date...and boy am I more ready than ever! Breckin seems to be pretty comfortable in there, so I'm not trying to get my hopes up that he will come very early - though everyone around me seems to think he will. Can't let that get in my head or it will just make the anticipation worse!

Jake, Tanner and I are so ready to welcome this new little one into our home...the nursery has been ready for months, all the gadgets and gear bought, clothes washed and even the baseboards are finally clean! (Had Jake tackle that one yesterday - bending and crouching are not so much my thing right now!) I've been spending the greater part of my evenings after work nesting...just can't seem to stop cleaning and organizing, but it will definitely make it easier in those first few weeks after he arrives when I will be too exhausted to do those things.

I've got one last week of work (unless Breckin has other plans)...and I'm so glad...the past few months sitting at a computer desk all day have killed my back and definitely have not made this pregnancy seemingly fly by faster.

Anyway - just so excited that August is finally here - it truly feels like it could be any day now!

Friends/Family - if you would like any of the pictures you see of us on the blog, please just right-click on the image and save it to your computer. You are welcome to print at your leisure! They are all high-pixel images. If you do not know my family or me, you probably shouldn't right-click/save or print any of our images. Just saying.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...