Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Writing Prompt: The Year In Posts

2011...What a year!

I gained so many great memories to add to the time capsule that is my life. My son Breckin went through his first year (and all the milestones to boot!), Tanner started Kindergarten, I found a great job....these are just a few of the many wonderful things that happened this year.

And of course, in Blogland there has also been many great things...I've learned more about the art of blogging along the way and I've made some blogger friends. I've learned from other blogs about household decor, crafts, child-rearing, etc...this blogging thing is pretty great. I've even gone through some personal blog changes - new look, new name, new url...  And of course now there's Pinterest...don't even get me started about how much I obsess over love that site.

Anyway, I've continued to participate in Mama Kat's weekly writing prompts and this week I chose the following prompt:
This year in blog posts...choose a favorite post from each month of 2011 and share

Well, so here goes...I'll of course just post the link to each...feel free to click and read them at your leisure. I enjoyed taking a walk down memory lane going through all the posts I wrote this year!

January 2011
Scarred. - A Writing Prompt post that details one of my most memorable moments in my life 

February 2011
My Husband, The Romantic. - Shhhh, don't let him know I told you! 

March 2011
Love Is A Two-Way Street - Sometimes it's about admitting that neither of you are perfect... 

April 2011
Our Mommy/Son Date - Gotta show those kids some individual love and attention 

May 2011
Mom & Sons Beach Day - My first successful beach day with the boys all on my own! 

June 2011
I Always Get The Screamers - Just a blog post about how much I adore my loud children 

July 2011
Separation Anxiety - What can I say, they LOVE me. 

August 2011
Kindergarten Rocks! - Tanner's first day of school (tear*) 

September 2011 (I didn't have any good ones this month!)
Twitter-Pated - Follow me on Twitter! 

October 2011
"That's Your Wine." - A post about a drawing that challenges my credibility as a mother. 

November 2011
11 Days of Thankfulness: Day Ten - The best things in my life

December 2011
DIY: My Christmas Sign - Loving all the decor I'm seeing on other blogs and feeling inspired, there will be more from me on this blog as far as holiday decorating and home decor!

Well, so there you have it...my favorite posts from 2011. I hope you enjoyed reading them. If you did, please become an official follower of my blog via one or more of the options in the left-hand column. Thanks for reading! Happy New Year!

Photobucket
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS Feed!

2 comments:

Mary Johnson said...

Such a great list but I especially love you Christmas sign.

Maureen | Tatter Scoops said...

Sounds like a great year all around. Happy New Year :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...