Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Stank Eye

I was given the stank eye by my boys for the majority of last week...due to no fault of their own though! Both my babies were plagued with conjunctivitis and on top of that, Breckin had yet another ear infection. Jake stayed at home with them Thursday and I stayed with them Friday. It's officially that time of year. At this age, with them both in school and daycare, they will be bringing a bit of everything home I'm sure. I'm glad Jake and I managed to dodge the conjunctivitis ourselves - lots of handwashing! Guess we'll just try to keep the vitamin-intake consistent and make the best of cold and flu season. At least we all got our flu shots out of the way.

Has your home been plagued with illness yet this year?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...