Wednesday, June 25, 2014

What I Want Wednesday

This is going to be a different take on the typical What I Want Wednesday...while there are many things I crave that are of the materialistic variety...there are a few things I crave a little more.

1. Farrah to sleep through the night every night.
Yeah, I know, she's only just shy of 7 weeks old, so I in no way expect this to happen any time soon. She has actually had a couple long stretches of 6 or 7 hours, which do make me so happy when they happen, but I never expect it to happen often. It will be nice to get back to the days when my sleeping schedule is actually a schedule.

Photo: #sleepingbeauty #farrahmadison We've had a busy day...this #babygirl is pooped :)

2. To Lose 30+ lbs.
This 3rd pregnancy surely did me in. I hate the scale...I hate not fitting into my pre-prego clothes...I hate that all of my hard work has gone down the drain and I'm {again} starting from scratch. I want this weight GONE. I am so impatient, I realize that. But I don't think my feelings on this subject are going to ever change. Just have to keep working out and eating right - stay the course!

Photo: First #postpartum #run this morning followed by a good 10 minute visit by my old friend the #jumprope #cardio #getittight #postpartumfitness

3. My boys to get along more than they fight.
Having a newborn in the house, while a happy and wonderful time, can also be a stressful and exhausting time. Add into the mix two boisterous boys that are constantly bickering and you are ready to down a bottle of wine by the end of the day. And some nights, I do.

A rare get-along moment: Using their imaginations with some big cardboard boxes I threw out in the backyard for them.
 

Now of course the rest of my "wants" are materialistic in nature.

OK, rant over. xoxo


Find Me and Follow on Facebook, BlogLovin' Twitter & Instagram 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...