Monday, July 20, 2015

Monday Musings

We've had a busy weekend...

Our house listed on Thursday and so far has had three showings, so I've been doing my best to keep it as immaculate as humanly possible with three kids under 10. I keep praying it won't be much longer until we get an offer and won't have to be unrealistically clean for an indefinite amount of time.

On Friday, I went to an awesome art supply store called Artists & Craftsmen in downtown Charleston that I've been meaning to see. I got a few new acrylic paints and a sketch book, but I'm already itching to go back.


I started work on this piece, but still have a bit to go until I'll call it "finished".



Also on Friday, I was home from work and had the boys with me, but we also had a cleaning lady come and deep clean the house, so I had to get them out of the house. We went out to eat and then to Sky Zone to wear off some energy. It was nice having time with just the two of them.


And then that night, I went out for a much-needed evening of wine and appetizers with a couple of girlfriends.

Saturday, Jake got a lot of the to-do list for the house completed {that we had hoped would be done before listing, but oh well, it's done now!} and then we took the kids to the pool.

Sunday, we went to church, did a bit MORE work on the house {I'm calling it done now!} and I managed to get some meal prep done for this week! I am determined to get on a normal schedule with it and keep at it. As long as I get it prepared, staying on course is the easy part.




We then just sort of relaxed and laid low with the exception of having to rush out of the house for a last-minute showing. I am getting anxious about selling the house quickly and just keeping my hopes and faith high that it will.

Hope y'all have a great week!

facebooktwitterrsspinterestbloglovingoogleplus
Follow

Linking Up With:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...